Monday, October 25, 2021

MFT Sketch challenge 564

Another Christmas card using the current sketch challenge design at My Favorite Things. I'll have plenty of Christmas cards this year even though they'll all be different. I don't mind, and I don't think my recipients will mind either. 

These sweet little penguins are by Stacey Yacula from a winter release a few years ago. They are the cutest little guys and so festive with their Santa hats. 


Copic colors


My Favorite Things, Sketch 564
Product List:
My Favorite Things, Sweet Holiday Penguins 
My Favorite Things, Mini Merry Messages (sentiment) *not available
My Favorite Things, Smooth White cardstock
My Favorite Things, Skinny Strips dies
My Favorite Things, Fishtail Foundations die *no longer available
Copic, Xpress it blending card
Copic, Sketch markers
Large oval die, paper scraps for strips, distress oxide Peeled Paint ink

No comments:

Post a Comment

Come join the FB Scrapendipity Studio Crafters group and share your work with us! ♥ ~Shar