Thursday, October 07, 2021

Interactive Halloween cards

Sorry for the lack of pics and info on these. After World Cardmaking Day last weekend, my crafty area was so chaotic and a complete disaster, I didn't get many in-progress pics! I'll try to remember everything I used for these, but if  you have any questions, feel free to email me. Please include your email address in your comment/email so I can get back to you. 

I used the Lawn Fawn Reveal Wheel die set for these adorable cards for the kids. Kids all love being able to "make it work". It's like a present and card in one, as my nephew used to say. :)
I used the Mama Elephant sweet Little Boo Agenda stamps for B's card. There are 16 baby ghosts in this set all in fun poses and costumes. The boo and candy stamps are included in the set. There are four poses on the card (so sorry I didn't get pics of the different poses before I mailed the card!)

The moon is just a circle with a chunk cut off then inked in Distress Oxide Wild Honey. The tree is a fussy cut from Paper Smooches Autumn Groves stamps (no longer available), pumpkins, frog and sentiment are from My Favorite Things, Witch Way is the Candy. Candy and boo stamps from the Little Boo set and the spider is from the Little Mummy set. 

For Buddy's card, I used the cutest Little Mummy Agenda stamps by Mama Elephant. This set includes 20 adorable mummies in  many poses, and includes a trick or treat bucket, spider, and a roll of toilet paper! LOL Dab is Buddy's signature move. He's gonna love this!!

Super cute spider on a web is by Gerda Steiner Designs. Sentiment from My Favorite Things, Frightfully Sweet stamp set, pumpkins and leaves from My Favorite Things Autumn Blessings. 

Interactive cards are always such fun, particularly for kids' cards, and the reveal wheel dies have endless possibilities! As you know, I love making interactive cards (box cards being my most favorite ever in the whole wide world) and really, they are not difficult to make; even easier after the first one. I highly recommend giving the reveal wheel a go, especially if you make cards for kids. 



No comments:

Post a Comment

Come join the FB Scrapendipity Studio Crafters group and share your work with us! ♥ ~Shar