Thursday, October 07, 2021

Hello Fall

This is Jerome the Gnome from Paper Smooches. I've had him in my stash for years but don't use him much because there is no coordinating die. Lame reason, I know, but it's the truth. I brought him out to welcome fall...as if I haven't done enough fall cards already. LOL!!! Anyway .. 


I've been remiss in getting product and marker pics lately, my apologies. 

Product List:
Paper Smooches, Jerome the Gnome *paper smooches is no longer in business
Paper Smooches, Autumn Groves (tree, leaves, acorn)
My Favorite Things, Autumn Blessings (fall)
My Favorite Things, Smooth White cardstock
Copic, Xpress it blending card, sketch markers
Distress Oxide inks, Forest Moss, Peeled Paint, Wild Honey

No comments:

Post a Comment

Come join the FB Scrapendipity Studio Crafters group and share your work with us! ♥ ~Shar