Thursday, September 30, 2021

Use your favorite Honey Bee stamps Challenge

New challenge is up at Honey Bee Stamps. I don't have many of their products, but what I do have, I love. This set is called Loads of Fall and was made to accompany the Big Pickup Tailgate set (which I totally love, by the way!), but I modified it a teensy bit and used it without the pickup. Works pretty well on its own!

Switched out the apples for pumpkins and gourds! I love how well they fit in the bushel with just a little bit of fussy cutting! The "grateful" word die is by Avery Elle. 
Copic colors for this card. You'll note I took the reds out since I ended up not using the apples.
For the apples I used Copic R29 and R46, and added glossy accents. I'll use this on another card.

The stencil for the background is a chicken wire design - love! Perfect for the farm-y feel of this card. 
The few pieces I had leftover will go into my use it later box with all the other cuts I have accumulated. 
Thanks for visiting! I hope you enjoyed my card and a look at how this one came together. 

Product List:
Honey Bee Stamps, Loads of Fall stamps and dies
The Crafters Workshop stencil, TCW259, chicken wire reversed
My Favorite Things, Smooth White cardstock
Avery Elle, Grateful stamp and die set
Copic, Xpress it blending card
Copic, Sketch markers
Bazzill, 12x12 goldenrod textured cardstock
Distress Oxide ink, Carved Pumpkin (chicken wire background)
Distress Oxide ink, Wild Honey (grateful word)
Blending brush, gold pearl enamel dots

No comments:

Post a Comment

Come join the FB Scrapendipity Studio Crafters group and share your work with us! ♥ ~Shar