Thursday, September 30, 2021

MFT Sketch 561 and Color Palette 174

Another challenge post for your viewing pleasure. Today I'm sharing the new sketch, #561. I combined it with the color challenge, even though I've done that one before. I like these not-exactly-Christmas colors and I think they make a cute Christmas card. Hope you like it! Deets below.

These are some of my favorite Christmas images by MFT. The pillows and cocoa -with marshmallows AND peppermint stirrers!!- are so cozy. These are both from the Merry Christmoose stamp set by Birdie Brown. 

The sentiment is by Ellen Hutson from Julie Ebersole's Warm Fuzzies set. Very fun and versatile set worth adding to your stash for "any day" cards. 
Layers using foam tape. My beloved foam tape!
Copic colors I used for this challenge. (see exact colors at the end of this post)


Sketch Challenge #561

Color Challenge #174

Product List:
My Favorite Things, Merry Christmoose stamps and dies
My Favorite Things, Smooth White cardstock
My Favorite Things, A-2 Rectangle STAX-2 *retired
Essentials by Ellen, Warm Fuzzies sentiments
Carta Bella, Summer Lovin' 6x6 paper pad
Foam tape, enamel dots, nesting circle dies




No comments:

Post a Comment

Come join the FB Scrapendipity Studio Crafters group and share your work with us! ♥ ~Shar