Thursday, September 16, 2021

Welcome autumn

I had lots of fall elements I hadn't used on other projects and decided to put them all together on this card. We have quite a variety of products here. My Favorite Things, Honey Bee Stamps, Paper Smooches, and more. See product list below. The pieces all seemed to fit together nicely, I think.





Product List:
My Favorite Things, Sittin Pretty (door, porchlight, mailbox)
My Favorite Things, Piles of Fun (door swag) *retired
My Favorite Things, Smooth White cardstock
Honey Bee Stamps, Loads of Fall (pumpkins, leaves)
Paper Smooches, Autumn Groves (sentiment) *discontinued
Ellen Hutson, Pattern Play (pattern on door)
Avery Elle, Grateful (acorn) *not available
My Creative Time, sentiment label *not available
The Crafters Workshop, background stencil TCW259S
Copic, Xpress it blending card
Copic, sketch markers
Blending brush, Distress ink bundled sage, foam tape

No comments:

Post a Comment

Come join the FB Scrapendipity Studio Crafters group and share your work with us! ♥ ~Shar