Thursday, September 16, 2021

Honey Bee Stamps, Challenge #81 Wreath

Ohhhh! I LOVE wreaths, so this was super fun. I already have more ideas too, so there may be more of these before the end of the challenge (which goes till Sep 29 if you want to come and play! HBS Facebook Group). 

I used the new release, Loads of Fall, stamp set which coordinates with the Big Pickup, Tailgate set. As you can see by my card, there is no vehicle in sight. I love the leaves and pumpkins in this set and modified them to fit. Hope you like it. 



Pumpkin cluster
Copic colors


Product List:
Honey Bee Stamps, Loads of Fall stamps and dies
My Favorite Things, Smooth White cardstock
My Favorite Things, Basket weave stencil ST152 *as of this writing, this is 50% off! 
Avery Elle, Loads of Wishes sentiment stamps
Copic, Xpress it blending card
Copic, Sketch Markers
Blending brush, Distress ink Old Paper

No comments:

Post a Comment

Come join the FB Scrapendipity Studio Crafters group and share your work with us! ♥ ~Shar