Saturday, September 18, 2021

MFT Outside the Box, Winter

UPDATE: I forgot to add the sentiment till after I took pics, but here it is now. Oops!

The newest box card theme at My Favorite Things is Winter. 

For this card, I used three stamp sets by MFT, in addition to the box card dies. See product list below.










Product List:
My Favorite Things, Outside the Box, Level Up dies
My Favorite Things, Outside the Box, Snow drift dies
My Favorite Things, Snow Buddies stamps and dies
My Favorite Things, Ready, Set, Snow stamps and dies (trees) 
My Favorite Things, Pile on the Hugs stamps and dies
My Favorite Things, Smooth White cardstock
Doodlebug Design, Polar Pals 6x6 paper pad
Copic, Xpress it blending card
Copic, Sketch Markers

No comments:

Post a Comment

Come join the FB Scrapendipity Studio Crafters group and share your work with us! ♥ ~Shar