Wednesday, September 22, 2021

MFT Sketch #560

My Favorite Things, Sketch Challenge #560. Here's my version. I went with a Christmas theme.

These adorable penguins are from two different stamp sets. The one with the ornament is from the Merry Wishes set; the two below are from the Sweet Holiday Penguins. The sentiment is from a third set, called Christmas Cheer. 
Their faces are just the sweetest.
I used glossy accents on the ornament.

Copic colors for this card. 

My Favorite Things Sketch Challenge #560
Product List:
My Favorite Things, Sweet Holiday Penguins
My Favorite Things, Merry Wishes *no longer available
My Favorite Things, Christmas Cheer (sentiment)
My Favorite Things, Jumbo Fishtail Banner STAX *retired
My Favorite Things, Little Notes sentiment strip dies
My Favorite Things, Smooth White cardstock
Copic, Xpress it blending card
Copic, Sketch markers
Nesting Circle dies, foam tape, glossy accents, pattern paper scraps

No comments:

Post a Comment

Come join the FB Scrapendipity Studio Crafters group and share your work with us! ♥ ~Shar