Wednesday, September 15, 2021

MFT Sketch #559

Sketch challenge #559 at My Favorite Things, combined with this week's Color Throwdown palette, #660. Yummy fall color choices. 

I love making "clusters" of images for my cards. I don't know why, but it makes me happy, grouping things together. :) 
Using Autumn Blessings stamps, nesting circle dies, and a few pattern paper scraps, this one was super quick and easy to pull together. 

Only a few copics required for this one. 
My Favorite Things, Sketch #559
Color Throwdown, #660 I LOVE this combination!
Product List:
My Favorite Things, Autumn Blessings stamps and dies
My Favorite Things, Smooth White cardstock
Nesting circle dies
Copic, Xpress it blending card
Copic, Sketch Markers
Scraps of pattern papers from my stash, foam tape

1 comment:

  1. Such a gorgeous fall design! Really love that plaid! So glad you joined us at CTD!

    ReplyDelete

Come join the FB Scrapendipity Studio Crafters group and share your work with us! ♥ ~Shar