Tuesday, September 14, 2021

I Love Being Your Boo

My second card today using the new release from Ellen Hutson. I can't get enough of the cuteness. This time I combined the Halloween Boo-quet and Pattern Play sets with this word die from Honey Bee Stamps. The rest of the sentiment is from My Favorite Things. Links in product list below.

This cute group of ghosts have individual dies as well so you can cut them apart if you wanted to. Background daisies from the Pattern Play stamp set also by Ellen Hutson.
Sentiment by My Favorite Things, From the Heart sentiment stamp set.
No copics, believe it or not!
Product List:
Ellen Hutson, Halloween Boo-quet stamp set
Ellen Hutson, Pattern Play stamp set
Honey Bee Stamps, Boo dies
My Favorite Things, From the Heart sentiment stamps *retired
My Favorite Things, Pineapple ink cube *discontinued color
My Favorite Things, Smooth White cardstock
Copic, Xpress blending card

No comments:

Post a Comment

Come join the FB Scrapendipity Studio Crafters group and share your work with us! ♥ ~Shar