Friday, September 03, 2021

MFT Halloween Box Card Challenge, card #2

Yes, I know I already did this challenge, but I can't help myself when it comes to Halloween and box cards. To combine them is like my crafty heaven! :) 

Can you even stand how cute these baby ghosties are!??? And there are 12 others in the set I didn't use too. Link in product list below. 
So many fun elements to play with. Box cards are only limited by your imagination. Go for it and enter this one before it closes! (Link below)

Super fantastic design folds flat for mailing and fits in an A2 envelope with regular postage--unless you get carried away with all the fun stuff you can add (which I've been known to do! LOL). 
Copic colors used for this card. 

MFT Box Card Challenge, Halloween Click here to join the challenge on the MFT Blog!

Product List:
My Favorite Things, Outside the Box, Level Up dies
My Favorite Things, Outside the Box, Snow Drifts dies
My Favorite Things, Spooky Fence die
My Favorite Things, Grave Situation (tombstone) *retired
My Favorite Things, Witch Way is the Candy (pumpkins)
My Favorite Things, Itty Bitty Boos (sentiment)
My Favorite Things, Smooth White cardstock
My Favorite Things, Black Licorice cardstock
My Creative Time, black cat and spiders
Mama Elephant, Little Boo Agenda stamps and dies
Paper Smooches, Birch Tree dies *no longer available
Paper Smooches, Ahoy Me Hearty (skull) *no longer available
Ellen Hutson, Good Day, clouds
Jaded Blossom, Halloween Splatters, (background, spider webs)
Copic, Xpress it blending card
Copic, Sketch markers
Other:
Foam tape, acetate strips, brushed corduroy distress ink, blending brush, Versamark ink pad, non-static pad, white embossing powder, black embossing powder

No comments:

Post a Comment

Come join the FB Scrapendipity Studio Crafters group and share your work with us! ♥ ~Shar