Saturday, September 04, 2021

Halloween Box Card, MFT dies, Gerda Steiner images

UPDATE: This card won the Design Challenge for September!! I'm so excited. I love GSD and the win gets me a gift certificate to the store! Who doesn't love free crafty money?! :) 

Today's card features Gerda Steiner's adorable Gourds stamp set from the new release. I really think these are so cute and totally unique. Their little faces are the sweetest. And combined with the ghosts set also by GSD, I think it's irresistible!!! Hope it makes you smile. 

I love that even the little ghosts are scared! LOL


Folded flat for mailing in A2 envelope
Copic colors used


 

Product List:
Gerda Steiner Designs, Gourds stamps and dies (gourds, Oh My Gourd, It's Halloween sentiments)
Gerda Steiner Designs, Ghosts stamps and dies (ghosts, Scary! sentiment)
My Favorite Things, Piles of Fun stamps and dies *retired (bushel basket, leaves)
My Favorite Things, Outside the Box, Level Up die set
My Favorite Things, Outside the Box Grassy Hills dies
My Favorite Things, Smooth White cardstock
Bo Bunny, pattern papers from Wonderfully Wicked 6x6 paper pad
Copic, Xpress it blending card
Copic, Sketch Markers
Bazzill cardstock, glossy accents, foam tape, Ranger opaque white pen, 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Come join the FB Scrapendipity Studio Crafters group and share your work with us! ♥ ~Shar