Sunday, September 05, 2021

CASology Challenge, Mask

Today's challenge card is for the CAS (clean and simple)-ology challenge. The inspiration for this challenge is "mask" - take it how you will. I decided to use washi tape to mask off a border for my card. 

*NOTE: I just realized I missed a space on the border!!! That's colored in now, just not pictured. LOL!!


I used four stamp sets for this design (see product list below for links) and twelve colors.
Click here for the CASology challenge blog.
Product List:
My Favorite Things, Geometric Greenery (border stamps and sentiment) *retired
My Favorite Things, We Beelong (shadow)
My Favorite Things, Sweet Succulents *retired
My Favorite Things, Smooth White cardstock
My Favorite Things, Natural dye ink *discontinued color
Honey Bee Stamps, Stick With Me stamps and dies (flower pot)
Copic, Xpress it blending card
Copic, Sketch Markers
Foam tape, washi tape (for masking only)

No comments:

Post a Comment

Come join the FB Scrapendipity Studio Crafters group and share your work with us! ♥ ~Shar