Monday, September 06, 2021

Color Throwdown Challenge

UPDATE: Thank you to Lynn of the Color Throw down Blog for the honorable mention on my entry! 

Perfect color combo for this card I made for my mom. Blue is her favorite! This one is a new challenge for me. I don't know where I've been to have missed this weekly challenge, but I'll definitely be playing along when I can! Here is my entry for this week's color throw down.

I used three stamp sets for this card. My Favorite Things Winter Songbird, and Winter Wreath, and Loads of Wishes sentiments by Avery Elle. 
Foam tape.....but, of course!
Copic colors
Color Throwdown Challenge Blog

Product List:
My Favorite Things, Winter Songbird stamps and dies
My Favorite Things, Winter Wreath stamp and die
My Favorite Things, Smooth White cardstock
Avery Elle, Loads of Wishes sentiment stamps
Copic, Xpress it blending card
Copic, Sketch Markers
Foam tape

1 comment:

  1. Such a lovely card that you created for your mom! Thank you so much for joining us over at the Color Throwdown!

    ReplyDelete

Come join the FB Scrapendipity Studio Crafters group and share your work with us! ♥ ~Shar