Tuesday, September 07, 2021

Hello Wreath

After making my card for the Color Throwdown Challenge (see previous post), I had some colored pieces leftover that didn't make it onto the finished project. Going through my stash box I found this grapevine wreath die cut from Memory Box waiting to make its appearance onto a new card and chose it to go with the extra pieces from yesterday. I almost like it better than the first card! 

As I always say, don't throw that away! You can almost always use it on another project. ;) Hope you like this one. 

Memory Box wreath, My Favorite Things Winter Songbird flora, sentiment by Avery Elle.
Using a blending brush, I added just a subtle hint of a color band above and below the wreath.
Don't forget the foam tape for dimension.
Copic colors



Product List:
Memory Box, Grapevine Die (pictured I don't know if this is still available)
My Favorite Things, Winter Songbird stamps and dies
My Favorite Things, Blue Breeze ink cube (no longer available)
My Favorite Things, Smooth White cardstock
Copic, Xpress it blending card
Copic, Sketch markers
Foam tape, blending brush

No comments:

Post a Comment

Come join the FB Scrapendipity Studio Crafters group and share your work with us! ♥ ~Shar