Wednesday, September 08, 2021

Color Throwdown Challenge, #659

Hmm. I have to admit I was skeptical about this color combo. The inspiration photo is beautiful and the colors are beautiful, but I'm so not a purple lover, then adding red to the mix...gotta say I frowned. But, if it was easy it wouldn't be called a challenge, so I forged ahead and grabbed my markers. 

Let me just admit how wrong I was about this combination. I think it is positively striking!! So glad I decided it was worth the time I spent making this card. Hope you like how it turned out. I do! 

I love stacking and layering!
There is no foam tape on this card. Lots of layers, but no foam tape. I'm appalled at me too! LOL


Color Throwndown Challenge Blog
Product List:
My Favorite Things, Autumn Blessings (pumpkins, leaves)
My Favorite Things, Winter Songbird (sprays)
My Favorite Things, Grapesicle dye ink cube
My Favorite Things, Smooth White cardstock
My Favorite Things, Studio Katia clear drops *not available
Avery Elle, Grateful stamps and dies (acorns, Thankful) *not available
Tim Holtz, Burlap stencil THS007 
Copic, Xpress it blending card
Copic, Sketch markers
Clear drops, glossy accents, Tanto pick-up tool from CrystalNinja

1 comment:

  1. Sweet card!! Love those pumpkins in these colors….great design! So happy you joined us at CTD!

    ReplyDelete

Come join the FB Scrapendipity Studio Crafters group and share your work with us! ♥ ~Shar