Monday, September 27, 2021

Joyful Greetings

Christmas cards are slowly coming together. I have yet to decide what the majority of them will be, as far as design, so I continue to work on some "maybe this one" ideas. Here's the latest. It fits the My Favorite Things color and Slimline Christmas challenges.



Copic colors for this color challenge, plus W0 and YR12 for the penguins
Stamps used
My Favorite Things Color Challenge #174

Product List:
My Favorite Things, Sweet Holiday Penguins stamps and dies
My Favorite Things, Modern Blooms stamps (branch) *retired
My Favorite Things, Mini Merry Wishes sentiments *retired
My Favorite Things, Jelly Bean Green ink cube *discontinued color
My Favorite Things, Smooth White cardstock
Copic, Xpress it blending card
Copic, Sketch Markers
Foam tape

No comments:

Post a Comment

Come join the FB Scrapendipity Studio Crafters group and share your work with us! ♥ ~Shar