Friday, September 24, 2021

Love you, plain and simple

No reason for this card other than to say I love you. And to color these adorable pandas by Gerda Steiner Designs! So sweet I couldn't resist them. :) Hope you like. 

The bears are versatile in that they are not drawn as pandas so you can color them in any way you like. They don't "have" to be panda bears. But pandas are the cutest, so...... 
Foam tape, natch, cause that's how I roll. 
I used the peeking bear on the back of the envelope. Dang these are cute. 
Only a few copic colors needed for this one. 
Product List:
Gerda Steiner Designs, Lovely Pandas stamps and dies
Simon Says Stamp, Sketched Flowers (sentiment)
My Favorite Things, Cloud stencil ST99
My Favorite Things, Blue Breeze ink cube *discontinued color
My Favorite Things, Smooth White cardstock
Copic, Xpress it blending card
Copic, Sketch markers
Foam tape, blending brush, Ranger white opaque pen

No comments:

Post a Comment

Come join the FB Scrapendipity Studio Crafters group and share your work with us! ♥ ~Shar