Monday, August 30, 2021

MFT Sketch 556

I have to admit, I wasn't at all jazzed by this week's sketch. It struck me as 'meh' and I couldn't come up with any ideas to even enter the challenge. This morning I was determined to make it work, because, well I hate missing the sketch challenges. LOL Still looking at the sketch, my mind went to my 'maybe later' box of images colored for previous projects that didn't make it onto the finished product. PURE INSPIRATION!

My idea came together in a matter of minutes and I'm happy with the final result! Hope you like it too. 


If you're like me, you have a box of goodies like this. If you don't have one, I highly recommend getting a pencil box (this time of year is prime pickings for usually 50¢ each during back to school) and keeping all the pieces you don't use right away. This is also a huge help when it comes to last minute birthday, party, or sympathy cards, not to mention Christmas cards. (TIP: You can make almost any image into a Christmas card by adding a santa hat, antlers, or a red nose.)
I have no copic color list for this one as all the images are from my 'maybe later' box. Sorry!

My Favorite Things, Sketch 556

Product List:
My Favorite Things, You Keep Me Afloat stamps and dies
My Favorite Things, Scallop Stripe stamp
My Favorite Things, Smooth White cardstock
My Creative Time, You word die
Copic, Xpress it blending card
Copic, sketch markers
Circle dies, white embossing powder, xacto knife, Bazzill cardstock

No comments:

Post a Comment

Come join the FB Scrapendipity Studio Crafters group and share your work with us! ♥ ~Shar