Wednesday, August 25, 2021

Honey Bee Stamps, Challenge #79

Challenge #79 is a tic-tac-toe challenge. I haven't done one of these in a long time! My three in a row are stamps, die cuts, and colored inks. I used distress inks to watercolor my images for this one, and this cute stamp set from Honey Bee Stamps called Let's Get Crafty. 


The sentiment is Ellen Hutson. I combined two sets - All About You and Pure Magic, both designs by Julie Ebersole.
Distress colors used for my watercoloring

Challenge #79, Honey Bee Stamps ends Sep 1. Join their facebook group and play along!

 
Product List:
Honey Bee Stamps, Let's Get Crafty
Ellen Hutson, Pure Magic sentiments (color my world)
Ellen Hutson, All About You sentiment set (you)
My Favorite Things, Raindrops ST45 stencil *retired
My Favorite Things, Smooth white cardstock
Distress Ink cubes; Candied Apple, Carved Pumpkin, Squeezed Lemonade, Mowed Lawn, Blueprint Sketch, Dusty Concord, Wilted Violet, Hickory Smoke, Black Soot, Antique Linen
Canson watercolor paper, water brush, eye dropper, blending brushes, glossy accents

No comments:

Post a Comment

Come join the FB Scrapendipity Studio Crafters group and share your work with us! ♥ ~Shar