Monday, August 23, 2021

MFT Box Card Challenge, Halloween

Seems likes it's been forever since I made a box card. Here's my version for the Halloween Box Card Challenge at My Favorite Things. I combined several stamp sets (see product list below for details). Fall and Halloween projects are such fun to create. Hope you like it. 



side view
side view
folded view
for The Daily Marker 30 day challenge
Copic colors - by the time I finished the card, I also used YG93, for the leaves, which didn't make it into the pic. 
Product List:
My Favorite Things, Grave Situation (grave stones) *retired
My Favorite Things, Autumn Blessings (pumpkin)
My Favorite Things, SY Piles of Fun (leaves) *retired
My Favorite Things, BB Squirrel (stump)
My Favorite Things, BB Witch Way is the Candy (moon)
My Favorite Things, BB Party Like a Pirate (skull)
My Favorite Things, Smooth White cardstock
My Favorite Things, Outside the Box, Level Up dies
My Favorite Things, Outside the Box, Clouds dies (dirt mounds)
My Creative Time, Too Cute to Spook (mummy, sign post, sentiment, bats, spiders) *retired
Fancy Pants Designs, Howl 6x6 paper pad
Copic, Xpress it blending card
Copic, Sketch Markers

No comments:

Post a Comment

Come join the FB Scrapendipity Studio Crafters group and share your work with us! ♥ ~Shar