Saturday, August 21, 2021

MFT Sketch 555

I've combined the sketch and slimline challenges this time, so we have a fall theme today. I really like how it turned out. The colors are pretty good together, I think.

I like to make "clusters" of images. I put them together before adding foam tape and adhering the whole bunch at once to the card.
Copic colors used
My favorite paper pad for fall colors. An oldie called Gathering by Authentique.
My Favorite Things Sketch challenge 555, slimline challenge Feeling Fall










Product List:
My Favorite Things, Autumn Blessings
My Favorite Things, BB Fall Friends (acorn)
My Favorite Things, BB Squirrel (acorn)
My Favorite Things, Smooth White cardstock
My Favorite Things, Fishtail Flags STAX *retired
Authentique 6x6 paper pad, Gathering
Copic, Xpress it blending card
Copic, Sketch markers
Simon Says Stamp, mini slimline card dies
Circle dies, black embossing powder

1 comment:

Come join the FB Scrapendipity Studio Crafters group and share your work with us! ♥ ~Shar