Wednesday, September 01, 2021

Seriously cute stuff

Head over heels with Gerda Steiner Designs. Her images are adorable, don't you agree?! This sweet little potato (see what I did there?) is from the newest release. And there will be more of this release coming soon so watch for them as well. But on to today's card. 

I used a mini slimline design for this one and an old chevron die set by My Favorite Things to create a cut out background. I used random pattern paper strips behind for interest and a little color. The yam is on a wobble too which I think makes him even cuter! 

He wiggles!
Inside message:
Copic colors: 

Product List:
Gerda Steiner Designs, Yams and Corn stamps and dies
My Favorite Things, Chevron dies *retired
My Favorite Things, Smooth White cardstock
Copic, Xpress it blending card
Copic, Sketch Markers
Foam tape, letter U die, pattern paper scraps, wobble spring

No comments:

Post a Comment

Come join the FB Scrapendipity Studio Crafters group and share your work with us! ♥ ~Shar