Saturday, July 31, 2021

I'm back! Let's play

Hello hello Crafty friends! Summer has been amazing and my longer than expected vacay has ended. Had a blast with my sister in sunny SoCal, but glad to be back home and in the studio. I hope you've had a great summer, so far, and will join me in the coming crafty events. :)

Today is Day 1 of My Favorite Things, Camp Create 2021. 
Theme for today's project: Spectacular Shakers. 



Well, my shaker isn't spectacular, but I just got back from a 30+ day vacay, so I'm giving me some slack on this one. LOL Hope you enjoyed it anyway. ;)

Product list:
My Favorite Things, Sunny Vibes stamps and dies *retiring
My Favorite Things, Penguins in Paradise stamps (sentiment)
My Favorite Things, Square Peek-a-boo Window die
My Favorite Things, Square shaker pouch
My Favorite Things, Mini ink cubes, Natural and Blue Breeze
My Favorite Things, Smooth White cardstock
Copic, Xpress It blending card
Copic, Sketch Markers
Score tape, glossy accents, foam tape, blending brushes, sequins

No comments:

Post a Comment

Come join the FB Scrapendipity Studio Crafters group and share your work with us! ♥ ~Shar