Sunday, August 01, 2021

MFT Camp Create, Day 1 Spectacular Shakers

I wasn't thrilled at all with my first shaker as it was way less than spectacular LOL so I made another one. I like this better, and it is more fitting for the spectacular category than the plain square one I did yesterday. So let's just move on, shall we..... 

Sending You Hugs die and Summer Safari stamp set by My Favorite Things:
Stenciled background is THS002, Bubble in Poppy ink by My Favorite Things. 


Product List:
My Favorite Things, Sending You Hugs die
My Favorite Things, Summer Safari stamps and dies
My Favorite Things, Smooth White cardstock
My Favorite Things, Poppy mini ink cube
Copic, Xpress it Blending Card
Copic, Sketch markers
Tim Holtz stencil, THS002 Bubble
Pretty Pink Posh, Party Pop shaker filler
Blending brush, glossy accents, sequins

No comments:

Post a Comment

Come join the FB Scrapendipity Studio Crafters group and share your work with us! ♥ ~Shar