Friday, June 18, 2021

MFT Sketch #546

Quick post just to share my latest using the adorable new release, You Keep Me Afloat, from My Favorite Things. Also, the embossed background (gotta look hard for it) is the new Scallop Stripe background stamp embossed in clear over Copic blending card. This will be the last until mid-to-late July. Hope you like. 

Have a crafty summer. See you when I get back! 

Foam tape is our friend!!
Top half: 
Such sweet little images
Lower half:
Copic colors:
Sketch challenge 546, My Favorite Things













Product List:
My Favorite Things, You Keep Me Afloat, stamps and dies
My Favorite Things, Smooth White cardstock
My Favorite Things, Kraft cardstock (the pic is deceiving - it isn't quite as grainy looking IRL, which I love)
Waffle Flower, Sentiment additions stamps and dies
Paper Smooches, Hey Gillfriend stamp set (splash, wood piling) *no longer available
Copic, Xpress it blending card
Copic, Sketch markers
Nested circle dies, foam tape, clear embossing powder, Zap heat gun, Memento Tuxedo Black ink

1 comment:

  1. The sweetest, best Copic coloring, darling card!!!!!

    ReplyDelete

Come join the FB Scrapendipity Studio Crafters group and share your work with us! ♥ ~Shar