Saturday, June 05, 2021

My Favorite Things, Sketch 544

Sketch this week is a slimline design. I've used a mini slimline card for my version, along with an older stamp set called Sushi Date. (I do not eat sushi, but the images are adorbs. LOL) Also, I didn't just use circles, I used holes! Don't fall in. LOL

The barely there background is Tim Holtz flowery stencil, 077 with MFT sour apple ink. I wanted something subtle but still fitting with the theme. Not easy to see in the pics, but it fits the bill perfectly. Behind the bamboo, I used the pagoda image from another My Favorite Things set (Ninja-mazing) stamped lightly in MFT kraft ink. 
I popped the entire panel with foam tape and then added foam to some of the elements as well. 
Copic colors I used for this one, just a few. 
MFT Sketch 544













Product List:
My Favorite Things, Sushi Date stamps and dies *no longer available
My Favorite Things, Ninja-mazing stamps *no longer available
My Favorite Things, Dye ink cube Sour Apple
My Favorite Things, Dye ink cube Kraft
My Favorite Things, Smooth White cardstock
Tim Holtz, Stencil THS077
Copic, Xpress it blending card
Copic, Sketch Markers
Foam tape, circle dies 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Come join the FB Scrapendipity Studio Crafters group and share your work with us! ♥ ~Shar