Sunday, May 30, 2021

My Favorite Things Challenges WINNING ENTRY!

UPDATE: Well, here we go again. Must be my birthday month or something (IT IS! LOL). This card won the sketch challenge this week. :) Thanks so much, My Favorite Things!!

This card fits the current MFT Sketch #543 and Color Challenge #166. I didn't really intend to combine the two challenges, but ended up doing so anyway. LOVE the color combo!! I haven't made a shaker card in quite some time and thought this large element was worthy. Plus I had yummy sequins in the challenge colors.


I love these little strips. They are a set of three and if you don't separate them you can cut all three at once. They are the Little Notes sentiment strip dies (link below). The sentiment is from Sending Smooches, the stamp set that coordinates with the lip balm pouches. 
Copic matches to the color combo. 
Color challenge link
Sketch challenge link
Product List:
My Favorite Things, Sweet Birthday Wishes stamps and dies
My Favorite Things, Sending Smooches stamps
My Favorite Things, Little Notes sentiment dies
My Favorite Things, Smooth White cardstock
Copic, Xpress it blending card
Copic, Sketch Markers
Scraps of pattern papers (October Afternoon, Simple Stories)
Sequins, clear acetate, foam tape

1 comment:

Come join the FB Scrapendipity Studio Crafters group and share your work with us! ♥ ~Shar