Saturday, May 29, 2021

Honey Bee Stamps, Challenge #75 WINNING ENTRY!!

UPDATE: Well congrats to me! This card won the challenge. :) Thanks so much Honey Bee Stamps!

A most deliciously summery color palette for this challenge. I want a whole bag of popsicles now! 

To go with the yummy color choices, I chose a yummy stamp set called Treat Yo Self. Thank you, I will. 

There is one more image on the inside of the card where I used the blue. I just noticed the only blue on the front is the straw.
Product List:
Honey Bee Stamps, Treat Yo Self stamps and dies
My Favorite Things, Lots of Heart stencil (background)
Tim Holtz distress ink cube, Spun Sugar (background)
My Favorite Things, Smooth White cardstock
My Favorite Things, Ricrac die *not available
Copic, Xpress it blending card
Copic, Sketch Markers
Foam tape

No comments:

Post a Comment

Come join the FB Scrapendipity Studio Crafters group and share your work with us! ♥ ~Shar