Saturday, May 29, 2021

For a sick friend

...and I don't mean "sick", like inappropriate (though she is) and I don't mean "sick" as in dope, which she is also, but she's actually sick in the Webster's dictionary sort of way. The kind of sick that puts you in the hospital, which is where she is right now. Thankfully, she isn't sick in the soon to be deceased sort of way either, thus the humorous punch line. So. Anyway, on with the card. 

I made a super cute blonde doctor just in case hers isn't blonde or really cute. You just never know unless you ask, and I didn't. This doc is from the Bedside Manner set by My Favorite Things. Sentiment by Jaded Blossom from For You Boo-Boo sentiment set. 
For the background I used the super adorable Medical Icons stamp set by Jaded Blossom. The "curtain" is a paper by Heidi Swapp.
Another fabulous 3D card design that folds flat for mailing. (This would have folded flatter if it weren't for the accordion folded privacy curtain I added.) 
Copics used
Product List:
My Favorite Things, Shadow Box die set
My Favorite Things, Bedside Manner stamps and dies (doctor, background images)
My Favorite Things, Call the Shots stamps and dies (background images)
My Favorite Things, Smooth White cardstock
My Favorite Things, Sno cone cardstock
Jaded Blossom, For Your Boo-boo (sentiment)
Jaded Blossom, Medical Icons stamps (background)
Heidi Swapp, 6x8 Memory Planner paper pad
Copic, Xpress it blending card
Copic, Sketch Markers

No comments:

Post a Comment

Come join the FB Scrapendipity Studio Crafters group and share your work with us! ♥ ~Shar