Thursday, May 27, 2021

Monkey Business

Monkeys are the cutest. Not that I want one, a real live one, for a pet or anything, but some of the images out there are so stinkin' cute I can't pass them up!! For example, these from the jungle animal set by Hello Bluebird called Word Buddies Jungle. The idea is for these sweet little animals to hold onto large letters in a sentiment, scrapbook page, card, what have you. I chose a different route for my little guys. It was one of the most fun box cards I've made, maybe. Maybe. LOL




Folded flat for mailing
Copic colors for this card
Product list:
My Favorite Things, Outside the Box, Level Up dies
My Favorite Things, Outside the Box, Grass dies
My Favorite Things, Tiki Party (palm tree) *retired
My Favorite Things, Penguins in Paradise (large palm tree) *currently unavailable
My Favorite Things, Sunshine & Friendship (leaves, vines) 
My Favorite Things, Essential Stitched Sentiment Strips dies
My Favorite Things, Mini ink cubes; Jellybean Green *discontinued, Milk Chocolate
My Favorite Things, Smooth White cardstock
Hello Bluebird, Word Buddies Jungle stamps and dies (monkeys)
Sunny Studio, Love Monkey stamps and dies (vines, bananas, sentiment)
Copic, Xpress it Blending card
Copic, Sketch Markers

No comments:

Post a Comment

Come join the FB Scrapendipity Studio Crafters group and share your work with us! ♥ ~Shar