Saturday, May 22, 2021

Outside the Box Challenge, Just add balloons

Here you go, another box card, my favorite!! and balloons too. What's a celebration without balloons? Well, when my sister and mom and I finally get together again, there will definitely be celebration. And undeniably, mimosas. ;)

I actually used five different stamp sets for this one as they all have balloons that I like to use together whenever I'm doing a card with balloons. 
The big bunch is called Balloon Bundle (just one stamp and die creates the big bunch, which I love). For other balloons, I used all Birdie Brown sets (listed below). 
The pattern papers are My Favorite Things and Simple Stories, Snap. 
Copic colors used. 
Product List:
My Favorite Things, Outside the Box Level Up box card dies
My Favorite Things, Smooth White cardstock
My Favorite Things, Fun & Frolic 6x6 paper pack (triangles on the front panel) *retired
My Favorite Things, Itsy Bitsy Polka Dots 6x6 paper pack (green dot background panel) *retired
My Favorite Things, Balloon Bundle stamp and die (balloon bunch, sentiment) 
My Favorite Things, Sweet Birthday Wishes (balloon)
My Favorite Things, Birth-yay (turtle, monkey, presents)
My Favorite Things, Happy Hippos (hippo with present) *not currently available
My Favorite Things, Mice Day to Celebrate (mouse with balloon, stool, crates, balloons, banners)
My Favorite Things, Skinny Strips dienamics (sentiment strip)
Simple Stories, Snap 6x6 Color Vibe paper pad (orange chevrons, side panels)
Copic, Xpress it blending card
Copic, Sketch markers
Foam tape

No comments:

Post a Comment

Come join the FB Scrapendipity Studio Crafters group and share your work with us! ♥ ~Shar