Friday, May 21, 2021

MFT Sketch Challenge 542

Fun sketch, but aren't they all? LOL I do enjoy sketch challenges if you don't know by now. ;) This time I used the Tweet Memories stamps and dies, a little modification and some hand doodling to pull this one together. Hope you like it.

Sweet love birds 💓 I modified the branch by using both of them and cutting off the house which I then added to the swing. Then I added the dangling hearts from one of the other birds in the set, to the cute little birdhouse making it all one piece. 
Then I popped the entire piece with foam tape. The sentiment is from the Winter Songbirds stamp set. For the "cloud" background, I used scattered hearts in blue to keep with the love theme. 

Copic colors used for this one. 
MFT Sketch 542
Product List:
My Favorite Things, Tweet Memories stamps and dies
My Favorite Things, Winter Songbird (sentiment)
My Favorite Things, Lots of Heart stencil ST116
My Favorite Things, Blue Breeze ink cube *discontinued
My Favorite Things, Smooth White cardstock
My Favorite Things, Little Notes sentiment strip dies
Copic, Xpress it blending card
Copic, sketch markers
Foam tape, blending brush

P.S. For all of my card panels, I use My Favorite Things, A2 Rectangle STAX. I have both sets 1 and 2, which are no longer available. My preference is set 2. (They do have them in stitched edge versions however.)  I never put this in my product list as I figure everyone will use what they like for their A2 card bases and panels.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Come join the FB Scrapendipity Studio Crafters group and share your work with us! ♥ ~Shar