Thursday, May 20, 2021

MFT Slimline Card Challenge, Gift Card Greetings

It's time for the new slimline challenge at My Favorite Things. This month's theme is Gift Cards. As you can see, I went straight for the money instead, but it's sized for a gift card if I had one to put in here.

Here's the card without the dough. The llamas are on foam tape so the strip leaves room underneath.
Side view; you can see there is space for a card or money.
Oops, I forgot to remove the RV colors before I took the pic. I used those on the blankets that I thought I might use on the llamas, which, as you can see, I ended up not using. And I forgot to add the W1 for the llamas.
Product List:
My Favorite Things, Llama Love stamps and dies *retired
My Favorite Things, Skinny Strips die namics (sentiment)
My Favorite Things, Gift Card Grooves dies *no longer available
My Favorite Things, Ink Cubes Natural, Blue Breeze *both colors retired
My Favorite Things, Smooth White cardstock
Copic, Xpress it Blending Card
Copic, Sketch markers
Foam tape, blending brushes 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Come join the FB Scrapendipity Studio Crafters group and share your work with us! ♥ ~Shar