Monday, June 07, 2021

Because sunshine!

Summer card just for fun. Cute little beach critters from My Favorite Things - can you even stand the cuteness of that little van!??? This set from the June 2020 release is called Sunny Vibes. 

Super cute little van and surf board!
Folds flat for mailing
Copic colors
Product list:
My Favorite Things, Outside the Box, Level Up dies
My Favorite Things, Smooth White cardstock
My Favorite Things, Fun in the Sun 6x6 paper pad *no longer available
My Favorite Things, Blue Breeze ink cube *retired color 
My Favorite Things, Kraft ink cube
My Favorite Things, Sunny Vibes stamps and dies
Copic, Xpress it blending card
Copic, Sketch markers
Foam squares, acetate strip, blending brushes

No comments:

Post a Comment

Come join the FB Scrapendipity Studio Crafters group and share your work with us! ♥ ~Shar