Thursday, June 10, 2021

MFT Sketch #545

This week's sketch for My Favorite Things. I turned it on its side for this version, and continued the message to the inside.

I don't even remember the last time I used this cute jungle animals stamp set, Safari Friends. And I had to add pretty pink polish to the toenails of this sweet little elephant. 
Dimension, dimension, dimension. Might as well be my middle name. LOL
Inside message continued from the front (it actually is one stamp which I separated).
Copics and stamp sets used


Product list:
My Favorite Things, Safari Friends stamps and dies *2018 - no longer available
My Favorite Things, Sunny Vibes (palm tree)
My Favorite Things, Stitched Essential Sentiment Strips dies
My Favorite Things, Skinny Strips dies
My Favorite Things, Smooth White cardstock
Copic, Xpress it blending card
Copic, Sketch markers
Distress Oxide inks, Salvaged Patina, Twisted Citron
Oval die, circle die, foam tape, cardstock scraps




No comments:

Post a Comment

Come join the FB Scrapendipity Studio Crafters group and share your work with us! ♥ ~Shar