Thursday, June 10, 2021

MFT Sketch 545 #2

I had two cards I wanted to get in the mail today, and figured why not use the same sketch for both!? So I did. Here's the second version, in mini slimline size this time. 




Product List:
My Favorite Things, BB Cat-astrophe stamps and dies *not currently available
My Favorite Things, BB Cool Cat stamps and dies (bed) *not currently available
My Favorite Things, Skinny Strips dies
My Favorite Things, A2 Rectangle STAX #1 *no longer available (stitched version available)
My Favorite Things, Smooth White cardstock
Waffle Flower, Mini Slimline Rectangle dies
Jaded Blossom, For your Boo Boo (sentiment)
Copic, Xpress it blending cardstock
Copic, Sketch markers

No comments:

Post a Comment

Come join the FB Scrapendipity Studio Crafters group and share your work with us! ♥ ~Shar