Saturday, May 15, 2021

Succulents

This one is for the current color challenge at My Favorite Things. Love the color combo here! In my head, the new MFT colors, prickly pear, moroccan spice, candied yam, and jalapeno popper, went straight to succulents and plant pots. This set is by Julie Ebersole for Ellen Hutson called Modern Succulents. Love it. (full product list below)

Sentiment from the My Favorite Things, Let's Stick Together cactus stamp set.
Foam tape for fun dimension.
Copic colors used to match the MFT colors. 

Aren't these new colors yummy? Keep watch in the MFT store for more new colors coming over the next couple of months.

Product List:
Ellen Hutson, Modern Succulents by Julie
My Favorite Things, Let's Stick Together (sentiment)
My Favorite Things, Large Chevron stencil ST05 *retired
My Favorite Things, Fishtail Foundations (sentiment strip)
My Favorite Things, Smooth White cardstock
My Favorite Things, Prickly Pear ink cube (background)
Copic, Xpress it blending card
Copic, Sketch markers
Foam tape, blending brush

No comments:

Post a Comment

Come join the FB Scrapendipity Studio Crafters group and share your work with us! ♥ ~Shar