Thursday, May 13, 2021

Boy card

Of all the hundreds (um, more like thousands) of stamps in my crafting inventory, I have only a few masculine-type sets. In particular, boys. I can come up with man cards, but boy cards are an even bigger challenge. This set though seems to fit the bill. Ninja-mazing from My Favorite Things seemed just right. I used it for this week's sketch challenge, #541. I'm sorry to say though, after typing up the products list that nearly everything I used for this one has been retired!! 

Missing the kids extra much these days, having missed our regularly scheduled winter in San Diego this past year. We're getting antsy to head south, so maybe this summer we'll get to visit for a while. Keeping our fingers crossed everyone's schedule works out. This one is for Anthony aka Buddy aka Hollywood. 
Inside message:
Ninja-mazing stamp set has been retired, sorry. Also, I colored the images some time ago, and I don't have a list of copic colors I used for them. Pretty straight forward, however - reds and grays. 
Sketch for this week

Product List:
My Favorite Things, Ninja-mazing stamps and dies *retired
My Favorite Things, Sushi Date (bamboo in the background) *retired
My Favorite Things, Stitched Circle shaker window die
My Favorite Things, Outside the Box, Level Up dies (stitched sentiment strip)
My Favorite Things, Smooth White cardstock
My Favorite Things, Poppy ink cube *retired 
My Favorite Things, Grout Gray ink cube *retired
Copic, Xpress it blending card
Copic, Sketch markers
Foam tape, blending brush

No comments:

Post a Comment

Come join the FB Scrapendipity Studio Crafters group and share your work with us! ♥ ~Shar