Wednesday, May 05, 2021

MFT Sketch 540

My sort of loose interpretation of this week's sketch. Super simple, super cute, and super quick design. Have you entered any of the MFT Sketch Challenges, or any of the weekly and monthly MFT challenges for that matter? Each week there is a random winner of a gift card to the store. Check out the deets on the My Favorite Things blog here ---> MFT Blog 

Here's my card for this challenge. Adorable penguin by Stacey Yacula for MFT. This guy happens to be part of the Sweet Holiday Penguins stamp set, but I modified him slightly (he carries presents on his head in the untouched version). I also modified the sentiment, which comes in this set as "you're the best gift I've ever received". It's ok to cut your stamps, btw, but it that's not in your comfort zone, masking works too, which is how I hid the presents that were originally on his head. LOL

Not sure it shows well, but the penguin and white base panel are popped with foam tape. 
 
Copic colors for this project. 
Sketch for this one; I used a mini slimline size instead of an A2, and turned it on its side.
Product List:
My Favorite Things, Sweet Holiday Penguins stamps and dies
My Favorite Things, Skinny Strips Die namics
My Favorite Things, Smooth White cardstock
Copic, Xpress it blending card
Copic, sketch markers
Foam tape, cardstock scraps

No comments:

Post a Comment

Come join the FB Scrapendipity Studio Crafters group and share your work with us! ♥ ~Shar