Sunday, May 09, 2021

Honey Bee Stamps, Dynamic Dies Challenge

Have you tried Honey Bee Stamps? They are excellent quality, cute designs, great prices and fantastic service. :) They are fairly new to me, but I'm in love and now have several sets in my collection. (See product list below for this card.)

What can I say except that I LOVE this stamp set!!! It's called Freshly Picked and it includes outline AND solid images. I love coloring, so I used the outlines for this card, but if you're not a copic lover or maybe you just need a last minute card, the solid images are an awesome option for a quick card. I will definitely be using them as well.

For the background I used My Favorite Things, basket weave stencil with MFT Crushed Coral ink. 
Another cool option offered by Honey Bee Stamps is coordinating dies for their sentiments! If you like placing them as I do, popped up or over the top of an image, this is a cool way to do it. This particular sentiment is from the Sip Sip Hooray sentiments. 
Copic colors used on this card (obviously I didn't use the lemons or the strawberry on this one).

I hope you enjoyed today's project, and if you haven't yet tried Honey Bee Stamps, please do. They're one of my top favorites. :)

Product List:
Honey Bee Stamps, Freshly Picked stamps and coordinating dies
Honey Bee Stamps, Sip Sip Hooray sentiments and coordinating dies
My Favorite Things, Basket weave stencil
My Favorite Things, Coral Crush mini cube ink *retired color
My Favorite Things, Smooth white cardstock
Copic, Xpress it blending card
Copic, Sketch markers
Blending brushes, foam tape

No comments:

Post a Comment

Come join the FB Scrapendipity Studio Crafters group and share your work with us! ♥ ~Shar