Monday, May 10, 2021

Gerda Steiner Designs on the blog today!

Sharing a set of cards I made this weekend using another product that's fairly new to my collection. Gerda Steiner Designs makes the cutest little creatures!! I fell in love with these penguins and after coloring them decided I couldn't pick just one to make a card. So I made a set of four cards, each with a different penguin and a different message. I've linked all of the companies below for the products I used.

Here we go
Card 1: Simple Love you card for any occasion. 



Card 2: Special Delivery can be a birthday, mother's day, valentine, or whatever you want it to be!



Card 3: We make the perfect pair can be for any reason, anniversary for example. 



Card 4: Happy birthday card for any age. 


I hope you enjoyed today's cards and have been inspired to create something yourself. I'd love to see your creations! Join us in the Scrapendipity Studio Crafts Facebook group and share what you've been inspired to make. Hope to see you there. ~Shar

Product List:
All penguins are Gerda Steiner Designs, Valentine Penguins stamps and dies
All cards made using My Favorite Things, Smooth White cardstock (card base)
All cards made using My Favorite Things, Rectangle STAX-2 (front panel)
All cards made using foam tape, Copic markers, Copic Xpress it blending card

Card 1:
My Favorite Things, Lots of Heart Stencil ST-116
My Favorite Things, Wonky Stitched Rectangles
My Favorite, Things, Armena Cherry ink
Concord & 9th, All the Love stamp set

Card 2:
Paper Smooches, Bee Mine, mailbox (no longer in biz)
Honey Bee Stamps, Big Pickup Cab (sentiments)
NATBG001, Lots of Love background cling stamp
My Favorite Things, Electric Red ink

Card 3:
Echo Park, background stencil (no name indicated; fish scales or mermaid design)
WPlus9, banner love stamp
My Favorite Things, Berrylicious ink
My Favorite Things, Tweet Memories stamp set (sentiment)

Card 4:
My Favorite Things, cloud stencil ST-99
My Favorite Things, Berrylicious ink
Concord & 9th, All the Birthdays stamp set

No comments:

Post a Comment

Come join the FB Scrapendipity Studio Crafters group and share your work with us! ♥ ~Shar