Wednesday, May 12, 2021

Fruity Card Set

I had such fun putting together the set of penguin cards, I decided to make more sets. This time I've used fruits and I think they came out pretty cute. Products listed below for each card. Hope you like! Feel free to email me (link in sidebar) if you have any questions. 

The first one I created last week for the Honey Bee Challenge, (you may have seen the post) and it was the inspiration for the remaining three. 

Pear and peach, Freshly Picked stamps and dies by Honey Bee Stamps. 

Lemons, Freshly Picked stamps and dies by Honey Bee Stamps


Strawberries, Freshly Picked stamps and dies by Honey Bee Stamps


Pineapple, Pineapple Crush stamps and dies by Paper Smooches


Product List:
All cards made with My Favorite Things, Smooth White Cardstock
All cards made with Copic Xpress it blending card and Copic markers
All cards made with foam tape for dimension

Card 1:
Honey Bee Stamps and dies, Freshly Picked (pear, peach, leaf)
Honey Bee Stamps and dies, Sip Sip Hooray (sentiment)
My Favorite Things, Basket weave stencil
My Favorite Things, Coral Crush ink

Card 2:
Honey Bee Stamps and dies, Freshly Picked (lemons)
My Favorite Things, Main Squeeze (lemon leaf)
My Favorite Things, Full of Heart stencil
My Favorite Things, Lemon Drop ink 
My Favorite Things, You Bake me Happy (sentiment)

Card 3:
Honey Bee Stamps and dies, Freshly Picked (strawberry)
My Favorite Things, Piles of Fun (basket)
My Favorite Things, Small Brick Wall stencil
My Favorite Things, Kraft ink
My Favorite Things, Harvest Mouse (sentiment)
Sunny Studio, Breakfast Puns (tiny strawberries)

Card 4:
Paper Smooches, Pineapple Crush stamps and dies (pineapple; triangle background)
Paper Smooches, Incognito (glasses)
Simon Says Stamp, One Cool Pineapple stamp set (sentiment)
Tim Holtz Distress Ink, Fossilized Amber
Ranger, glossy Accents (glasses)

No comments:

Post a Comment

Come join the FB Scrapendipity Studio Crafters group and share your work with us! ♥ ~Shar