Saturday, May 01, 2021

MFT Sketch 539

This week's sketch is a slimline design. I've used the mini slimline size for my card. Hope you like it. I do! Quick and easy sketch. I think I finished this one in about 20 minutes. 

Isn't he the cutest?! From My Favorite Things, Recipe for Happiness stamps. He comes in four poses. 
Copic colors for this card. 

MFT Challenges

Product List:
My Favorite Things, Recipe for Happiness stamps and dies
My Favorite Things, Main Squeeze stamps and dies
My Favorite Things, Wallpaper Patterns 6x6 paper pad
My Favorite Things, Smooth White cardstock
Copic, Xpress it Blending card
Copic, Sketch Markers
Foam tape

1 comment:

  1. Saw your card on the mft challenge linky party and really liked it.. Thought I would over to express it ❤️ ❤️

    ReplyDelete

Come join the FB Scrapendipity Studio Crafters group and share your work with us! ♥ ~Shar