Wednesday, April 14, 2021

Ready, set, race!

There is no specific reason for this card other than using a stamp set I haven't used before and making a box card with it. LOL  Buddy's number is always 2 (for his birthday and many other 2's in his life.) This one's for you, Anthony/Buddy "Hollywood" Azzarella! 

I printed a picture of the crowded stands at a NASCAR race and used it for a fun background. I used glossy accents on the 2 and cut the goggles from clear acetate. 

The flag is actually blank so you can color whatever color you want on it. I decided to color it in a checkered version, considering #2 is a winner!! GO BUDDY!
Folds flat for mailing, which is always a fun feature. 
Copics used for this one:


Products Used:
My Favorite Things, Outside the Box dies
My Favorite Things, Outside the Box, Low Profile add-on dies
My Favorite Things, Yellow cardstock (color retired)
My Favorite Things, Black Licorice cardstock
My Favorite Things, Smooth White cardstock
My Favorite Things, Fast-track Friends
My Favorite Things, Life's a Picnic (sun)
My Favorite Things, Up in the Air (clouds, banners) *retired
My Favorite Things, Balloon Numbers dies (2) *retired 
My Favorite Things, Stencil ST-98, Radiating Rays 
Copic, X-press it blending card
Copic, Sketch markers, multi-liner black 0.1
Glossy accents, foam squares

No comments:

Post a Comment

Come join the FB Scrapendipity Studio Crafters group and share your work with us! ♥ ~Shar