Thursday, April 15, 2021

Day 1, Daily Marker Coloring Challenge

I'm so excited for another round of Daily Marker Color Challenges. This time it's 10 days, so not as long as the usual 30-day, but just as enjoyable and fun! Here's the card I made with Day 1 coloring. Sorry I forgot to get pics of the colored images before I put them all together on a card. I'll try to remember to do that for the remaining days. 

This one is a box card using My Favorite Things, Outside the Box dies with the Level Up add-on. For the adorable submarine (I can only see yellow when I color a submarine! LOL) and prominent sea creatures, I used Subbing In from Ellen Hutson, Essentials by Ellen. I've also used sets by My Favorite Things (see product list below). 






Product List:
Ellen Hutson, Subbing In stamp set
My Favorite Things, Mermazing stamp set
My Favorite Things, Otterly Love You stamp set (rocks)
My Favorite Things, Ocean Fun stamps (jellyfish and crab on the side panels) *retired
My Favorite Things, Bitty Birthday Wishes sentiment set
My Favorite Things, Outside the Box, Level Up dies
My Favorite Things, Outside the Box, waves dies
My Favorite Things, Sno cone cardstock
My Favorite Things, Smooth white cardstock
Echo Park, Ahoy There 6x6 paper pad
Copic, X-press it blending card
Copic, Sketch markers
Foam squares, foam tape, glossy accents, clear acetate, stickles 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Come join the FB Scrapendipity Studio Crafters group and share your work with us! ♥ ~Shar