Friday, April 16, 2021

Day 2, Daily Marker Coloring Challenge

Day 2, Daily Marker Coloring Challenge. For my finished project, I ended up using only a few of the images I colored, so the others will likely show up on something else later. But here's my finished card. I used the My Favorite Things Sketch #537 for my layout. I'm pleased! Hope you like. :) 

My new MFT release order arrived today and I'm as happy as I knew I would be. I had to use them for today's coloring. 
The stitched circle die is this month's freebie. (There are shaker pouches for purchase as well that are made to fit the window.) 
Sentiment from MFT, Little Love Notes. 
These are all the images I colored. As you can see I used only three of them this time. 
Copic colors I used for the pieces I ended up using on the finished card.
Challenge Blog here                            Coloring Challenge blog here
  
Product List:
My Favorite Things, Spring Songbird *NEW release
My Favorite Things, Stitched Circle Shaker Window *NEW release
My Favorite Things, Skinny Strips die
My Favorite Things, Fishtail Foundations die
My Favorite Things, Little Love Notes (sentiment)
My Favorite Things, Smooth White cardstock
My Favorite Things, Summer Splash cardstock
Heidi Swapp, Memory Planner 6x8 paper pad (pattern paper)
Copic, X-press it Blending card
Copic, Sketch Markers
Foam squares, foam tape

3 comments:

Come join the FB Scrapendipity Studio Crafters group and share your work with us! ♥ ~Shar