Sunday, April 18, 2021

Day 3 & 4, Daily Marker Coloring Challenge

I combined some of the images colored on Day 3 and 4 (yesterday and today) to create this cute mini slimline card. I'm pleased. Hope you like it. 

The newest My Favorite Things release is so fun. This set by Birdie Brown is called Sittin Pretty. I love the cute little porch with mailbox and porch light. This one fits the current MFT Slimline Challenge, Spring has Sprung. The tulips are perfect! Join the MFT Slimline Card Challenge here.
I love using foam tape, as you know. The added dimension really makes the images pop. 
Here's a side view to show the dimension created with foam tape. 
Day 3 images

Copic colors used for Day 3 images.
Day 4 images
Copic colors used for Day 4 images

Join the challenge here
Product list:
My Favorite Things, Sittin Pretty stamps and dies *NEW RELEASE
My Favorite Things, Skinny Strips dienamics
My Favorite Things, Stitched sentiment strip die from Low Profile box card add on die set
My Favorite Things, Spring Songbird stamp set (sentiment) *NEW RELEASE
My Favorite Things, Smooth White cardstock
Copic, X-press it blending card
Copic, Sketch markers
Foam tape

No comments:

Post a Comment

Come join the FB Scrapendipity Studio Crafters group and share your work with us! ♥ ~Shar