Sunday, April 18, 2021

Do you stalk your mailbox??

...like I do? LOL This new set from My Favorite Things is the cutest. The sentiment is perfect for us crafters, particularly those of us who have little choice but to shop online for supplies. If  you live in BFE, like me, you know what I'm talking about. LOL So here is my shout out to online shoppers and our ever faithful delivery people! 

For this porch, I basically made it mine. The door, mailbox, light and porch are all in the colors of my house. I do have a window in my door, but this is close enough. ;) 
Also, I only have imaginary plants on the porch at the moment but hopefully soon that will change when I add some pots! 
Notice the package on the porch? Undoubtedly craft supplies I hope my husband won't see. LOL (kidding!!)
As with all the box cards, this folds flat for mailing. I love that feature!! The My Favorite Things dies are the best. Highly recommend. (link below)
Copic colors used for all but the plants. (those are in a prior post)

Product List:
My Favorite Things, Level Up box card dies
My Favorite Things, Sittin Pretty stamps and dies *NEW RELEASE
My Favorite Things, Up In The Air (clouds) *retired
My Favorite Things, Every day is a Picnic stamps and dies (sun)
My Favorite Things, Smooth White cardstock
Ellen Hutson, Holiday Shopper Lady (package)
Copic, X-press It Blending Card
Copic, Sketch Markers
Foam tape, acetate strips, gold metallic gel pen (door handle)

1 comment:

  1. I just wanted you to know that your box cards do not go unnoticed! OMG ... they are all so adorable. I have the die and looking at all of your beautiful examples ... I need to get busy. Thanks for the inspiration. Great job. :-)

    ReplyDelete

Come join the FB Scrapendipity Studio Crafters group and share your work with us! ♥ ~Shar